The Hero’s Coaching for Your Journey
If you knew what the next right thing would be for you, what would you do?
Maybe life has thrown you curveballs that put you off track, maybe things happened that needed to be taken care of first, like your health, other people’s needs, or a career stop,
but wouldn’t now be the right time to get back to yourself, and to get home to yourself again, even if it feels selfish?
Maybe you don’t feel ready or accomplished enough to pursue your dreams,
but wouldn’t now be the right time to recommit to yourself and stop doubting your worth and the value you bring, even when you don’t know how?
Maybe you lack clarity on the direction and steps to take or you worry about taking the wrong turn,
but wouldn’t now be the right time to find out again what feels aligned, energizes, and delights you for these are the signposts on your path, even when they seem hidden?
I’m here to help you as your coach, objective support, emotional net & biggest fan, getting you to understand and deliberately use your inner guidance, support, and resources so you can freely move forward in the direction you always wanted.
You are not alone in this and I help you get through and over your inner and outer obstacles.
Now is the right time to take the next step on your journey, in order to (re-)gain momentum, feel joyful & alive, confident & impactful, connected, acknowledged & seen, relaxed & safe again. To be able to say with pride and grace: Yes, that’s me! And to see yourself with loving eyes again with a sense of belonging on every step of your journey.
The Hero’s Journey Coaching for your amazing path and next steps
is a 3-month 1:1 coaching for people who want to be the true heroes of their own life story again.
The coaching is highly personalized and tailored to you to help you fulfill your dreams in alignment with your values, strengths, soul, and personality.
We’ll work on 6 core elements together over 3 months starting with what feels most urgent and important to you:
1. Define your desires, goals, and values and determine the direction of the path/next stage.
2. Transform inner resistances and outer stumbling blocks and thresholds into resources and stairsteps
3. Rediscover and use your hidden treasures, helpers, and emotional resources
4. Release old burdens and pressures and gain freedom
5. Experience and use setbacks as beneficial and take control of the inner game
6. Integrate insights into everyday life and make them consciously (and automatically) usable
What is included in the coaching:
One visionary session of 90 minutes to see where you are coming from, where you are right now and where you want to go. We start to work on your dream life by envisioning everything that seems impossible to you now, and what it might take to create it and make your most burning desires come true. We’ll take a closer look at your current situation, your thresholds, and the blocks that keep you from taking action and reaching the next level.
Additional 8 in-depth coaching sessions of 90 minutes where you’ll get personalized (emotion) coaching on anything you’re bringing to the table. You get all my input, help, guidance, recommendations, and coaching tools to help you move forward, and we’ll focus on strengthening your resources and getting you unstuck in any area you feel lost or stressed (with practical tasks, EmTrace, bodywork, personal readings, etc).
Guiding content to help you with the reflections and inner work for more clarity and insights + individual hands-on tasks to create tangible results for you.
Personalized voice message support to help you with any question or struggle you might have, celebrate wins and reaching milestones, and above all hold you accountable!
What you get from the coaching:
- clarity about and for your goals
- inner freedom in relationships and different situations
- more serenity in your daily life
- inner peace for you
- activation and deliberate use of your emotional resources
- understanding and using the signals of your body in connection with mind and soul
- understanding the path of your life so far and the “hidden treasures”, so you can use them freely for your future
- more self-knowledge and awareness of your values, needs, and wishes
- more self-assurance and self-confidence
- more joy in life and drive
- more ease and flow
- deeper connections to other people
- more courage and power
- and much more that you want and need!
Your investment for 12 weeks of 1:1 coaching:
3699€ including tax
Online via Zoom and/or in my studio for coaching & design in Mannheim, Germany
We find the dates that work best with your and my schedule.
the next step to get your private coaching experience:
I believe in you and I can help you to realign, recharge, fully embrace yourself from the inside out, feel alive, freely enjoy your life on your terms, and up-level any area you want.
If this sounds like what you’re seeking, book your free 30 min discovery call right away so you can ask me anything about this offer and we’ll find out if it’s a “hell yes” from both of us. If it is, we then talk about your goals, wishes, the process, and anything you need to know and do before we get started on the journey to you.
Book your free discovery call right here:
About my coaching approach and how I work:
- I do not have a one-fits-all approach, instead, I include everything I know depending on your needs and wants when and how you need it.
- I strongly believe that you already have all the answers you need, though I’m by your side in the process of finding them, cheering you on, keeping you accountable, and helping you to take consistent action. I’ll push you when needed, hold my tongue when you need to listen to yourself and be your greatest fan.
- I’m going all in, and I expect the same from you as well as being fully engaged, ready to show up, take action, responsibility and make mistakes. This is you taking the next steps on your journey on your own and certainly not alone to get all the support you need.
The Hero’s Journey Coaching is largely based on the process of the Hero’s Journey as a universal human experience as described by John Campell and Paul Rebillot, which can be used for personal development processes. Likewise, insights from the EmTrace coaching training come into play.
Let’s get started!
1. Why did you seek a coach and what challenges did you face?
Among others, I needed some clarity for my future life or maybe some kind of direction where the future could lead to.
2. Were you initially hesitant to seek out a coach? If yes/no, what were your reasons for doing so? How did this develop during the work?
I didn´t ever hesitate to be coached, e.g., with my former employer; in fact, I got some guidance from the Arbeitsagentur to take a coaching. Inspired by that I was looking for a kind of special coach who would not only teach all the standard items of business to me, but also would hopefully help me with the kind of chaos in my mind.
3. What outcome did you hope for? What results did you achieve for yourself with my help?
A fact-based answer here is challenging. Probably I got more than I expected, in areas I didn´t think about or at least where I thought I had clear answers – but that horizon got expanded now the help of Gisela.
4. What did you understand about yourself during the session(s)? What did you learn in and through our sessions? What became possible because of it?
I learned a lot about myself which I wasn´t aware of before or not in that clearity. Didn´t know how strongly my own values lead me in my behaviour/ in my life and I learned that those values should have an even greater weighting in the future to allow me to be happier.
5. How did you feel during our sessions together as well as in-between and during the entire time frame?
Overall I felt pretty well. There were several ups and downs during the phases of coaching, caused not directly by Gisela but by the way she was asking questions pretty straight forward and by the answers I would give, resulting and some doubts and fears about myself. Also there was one exercise which I´d call a little more “psychedelic” – the result was good, but me as a mechanical engineer = fact-based character I didn´t like it too much and we didn´t repeat it ;o)
6. What did you like best about working with me?
Such a coaching can only work if you feel trust in the coach – and I think I felt trust in an early phase already, although I am a pretty sceptical character.
7. Would you recommend me to others, and if so, who (in general) do you think would benefit most from working with me?
I would definitely recommend you to others and did already. From my perspective it is hard to name specific groups of people; I think anybody who feels confused in her/his mind or needs some clarity in her or his life can get very good help from you.
8. Is there anything else you would like to add?
No additional comments. You have very strong skills about people and great abilities (e.g. empathy), which is of course caused by a long experience, but you do a very great job!
an engineer who is facing big challenges in his and his family´s life I Germany